A N N A ☼ travel blogger
(@annalaurakummer)

1,922 posts

129,020 followers

1,099 followings

✱ just go for it ✱ ? currently: marrakech ✈ next: south africa ⇣latest blogpost ⇣

Photos and Videos posted by annalaurakummer

✨🥥

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

1 Day 5 Hours Ago

“the key to preparation is to strike a balance between knowing what’s out there and being optimistically ignorant.” on that note: do you have any tips for vietnam? we have no plans, no travel guide... we’re “optimistically ignorant” 🙃 (quote by rolf potts)

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

1 Day 23 Hours Ago

*pretending to live here* the @vassanistay is literally my dream studio apartment! could totally see myself staying there for a little longer and experiencing canggu “like a local“ - I’ll share a review on my blog soon! (unbezahlte werbung, einladung)

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

2 Days 20 Hours Ago

om suastiastu 👋🏼 exciting news on my blog today! (werbung | markierung)

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

3 Days 7 Hours Ago

bali has so many nice shops, it’s hard to resist purchasing a few “island vibe” clothing pieces. the good thing: sustainability is a huge topic here and most things are being produced locally, many even sustainably. before making a purchase, I always try to ask myself: do I already have a similar piece in my backpack? is it versatile and can I pair it easily? do I feel comfortable in it? if you catch yourself thinking “well it doesn’t fit peeeerfectly, but I can make it work”, chances are you’re going to regret buying it. another good thing to do: really think about what you need and don’t need before even going into shops. I know I want to purchase a yellow bikini and some long white pants. I also know I definitely don’t need any tops (communicating this to your travel partner helps prevent you from buying the things you don’t need btw). hope these tips will help you make wiser decisions when shopping.

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

4 Days 1 Hour Ago

after getting swallowed by the waves on echo beach today, I’m fueling up on mineral salts. coconuts are a good source of potassium and sodium. 🥥 what nobody tells you about surfing: you basically spend 95% of the time trying not to drown and the other 5% riding a wave feeling 🔝

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

4 Days 7 Hours Ago

it’s hard to maintain a work-life-balance in a place like this... 🌴 but don’t worry, new blog posts in the making! anything in specific that you want me to write about?

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

5 Days 5 Hours Ago

what i love about canggu: the architecture and interior design of the coffee shops and restaurants. 👌🏼 would you like to see a post on my blog about my favorite canggu places?

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

5 Days 21 Hours Ago

“remembering that you are going to die [one day] is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. you are already naked. there is no reason not to follow your heart.” - steve jobs

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

6 Days 2 Hours Ago

coconut 1/100 😏

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

7 Days 7 Hours Ago

take a break ◌ arrived in ubud (bali) a few days ago and couldn’t be happier to be here. yes, it’s overrun by tourists (like me) and places like seminyak are getting more and more gentrified. but somehow this little Indonesian island has still kept its charm. the balinese people are incredibly kind and stay true to their traditions and beliefs. let’s hope it stays this way! #therealbali

ANNA
(@annalaurakummer)

8 Days 9 Hours Ago

so cozy... can’t wait to publish a blogpost about this amazing road trip! 🚌